Perform Your Umrah Journey to Lead a Happy Life: –
Umrah is the pilgrimage that Muslims offer to the house of Allah in Makkah. It is one of the most revered forms of worship in Islam. Millions of Muslims perform the Umrah journey every year especially in the month of Ramadan. Umrah is one of the best ways to build a relationship with Allah. It purifies the heart and soul. It makes a person content and thankful to Allah. When a person makes his blessed journey to Makkah and Madinah Allah listens to all his prayers and wishes. It is a life-changing experience.
Some Useful Tips for Your Umrah Journey: –
The importance of this trip is so huge that you must prepare and plan your sacred journey efficiently. Make most out of this spiritual journey to earn great rewards in this world and hereafter.
Here Are Some Useful Tips for Your Blessed Trip: –
- When you decide to go for a blessed journey, research and study well about the rituals of Umrah. There are certain acts that earn great rewards. Likewise, there are certain places of worship where no prayer goes unanswered. So search as much as you can about how to make your Umrah journey as useful as possible.
- Keep important supplies with you. These include an extra Ihram, pair of sunglasses, Vaseline and important medicines such as pain killers and anti-allergy.
- Study well the rules of Ihram. It is very important as violating any of the rules can make your Umrah void.
- When you go for the blessed trip it can be really difficult to get close to Hajr-e-Aswad. Reaching the queue for kissing Hajr-e-Aswad about fifteen minutes before Asar prayer is a useful tip. This is the time when the queues move faster. So you can get a chance to kiss the Black Stone.
- Supplicate a lot to Almighty Allah. Beg for His mercy and gratefulness. This is your chance to ask whatever you want the Giver of all. He is listening to you. So make most out of your Umrah journey and supplicate.
- Keep up with a good company. Remember you are here as the guest of Allah. You must spend most of the time worshipping Allah, reciting the Holy Quran and offering prayers in the holy mosques. Stay away from people who would ask you to go shopping and restaurant hopping. This will bring you no good.
- If possible, try to learn some basic Arabic phrases so that you are able to communicate where needed. This can be very helpful, especially if you traveling for your blessed journey with kids and big families. You will meet people from different countries and cultures. It will be really nice to interact with them especially if they are enlightened knowledge about Islam.
- The blessed trip requires a lot of energy and stamina. Moreover, you cannot afford to get ill and waste your precious time lying in bed. So eat healthy foods such as fruits, milk and juices that keep you fit and away from illnesses. Above all, drink the miraculous Zamzam water as much as you can. This is one of the greatest blessings of the Umrah. Do not forget to bring Zamzam water when you return from your sacred trip.
- When you go for Umrah journey make sure to visit other holy places such as Mount Uhud, Cave Hira, and Jannat ul Baqi. But most importantly, do visit the holy city of Madinah and the beautiful Masjid e Nabawi. Ar rawdah in Masjid e Nabawi is a heavenly place. Try to get inside Ar rawdah. However, for women, the section opens once in the morning and once at night.