Visa Application for performing Umrah in December:
Umrah can be performed at any time of the year, however certain factors should be deemed over before submitting the Umrah in December Visa Application form.
Where to Apply for Visa Application for performing Umrah in December?
The pilgrims should submit their Umrah in December visa application forms through any of the approved Umrah in December Travel agents. These agencies must be authorized. They should possess a signed contract with Saudi companies or institutions to provide Umrah in December visa services.
Umrah in December: Visa Application Requirements:
It is essential to meet all the requirements of Umrah in December Visa Application form to avoid visa rejection. The requirements include:
- A completely filled, original version of the Umrah Application form. The statement written at the bottom of the application should be carefully read and signed by the applicant. (If the applicant desires to receive a visa application form by post, they are required to send a large, self-addressed envelope to the nearest Saudi Consulate.)
- A certificate from an Islamic institution or a mosque stating that the applicant is Muslim is needed in case if the applicant has a non-Muslim name.
- One recent, colored passport size photograph with white background is required to be attached to the Umrah in December/ Umrah Visa Application form. The photograph should not have side face or angled views. Such photographs will be rejected. It should be a full-face view in which the applicant should face the camera directly.
- The validity of the passport should be at-least of 6 months from the date of visa application form submission.
- A non-refundable, confirmed airline ticket affirming that the pilgrim will depart from Saudi Arabia within two weeks from the date of entry.
- Women and children are not allowed to travel alone. They should be accompanied by some male member of the family (Mehram- Husband, Father, Brother, etc.). Proof of relationship is required to be submitted with the Umrah in December visa application form (Eg: marriage certificate, birth certificate for a child mentioning the names of both parents). It is mandatory for the Mehram to travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife, sister, children, etc.
- In case if a woman is of 45 years or above, she is permitted to travel without a Mehram with an organized Umrah in December group or family. For this, she needs to present a ‘No Objection’ certificate from her Mehram, along with the Umrah in December Visa Application form.
- If the applicant is not the citizen of the country from where they are applying for Umrah in December, they need to submit a valid residency permit with the application.
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Certificate is required to be attached with the form. The certificate of vaccinations should be valid for 3 years (should have not been issued more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia) The pilgrims are required to have the vaccination certificates with them at the time of entering Saudi Arabia.
The validity for Umrah in December Visa or Umrah in general is 30 days, but the pilgrims are not allowed to stay for 30 days. As per the latest rules, Saudi Arabia allows a maximum of 14 day stay in the country. Abiding by the rules is an obligation on every pilgrim and failing to do so can result in serious consequences.